- 14 Nov
The 5 Reasons Why Your Website Is Not Ranking and Ways to Fix It
Have you ever wondered why your website isn’t ranking as it should be? Perhaps there are overlooked mishaps that need attention – maybe there are things needed to be checked and done immediately so that your website will be able to top search engines.
It’s technically normal if you fail to see these mishaps at first glance – especially if you’re new in the digital world. But as time passes by, you’ll need to be wary of these things as well. And here are some of the major reasons why your website doesn’t seem to be ranking up:
1. The very first thing that can hinder you from going to the top is your competitors, of course. The competition is getting tougher and tougher, which is why you need to optimize your website as much as possible.
2. If your on-page optimization is low, you can actually expect low rankings. You should be aware of the basics and complexities of SEO, in order for you to optimize your on-page sites.
3. Another factor is the low and thin content. Your content must be unique and thick enough in order for Google to consider it as substantial and relevant. You need to maximize the use of keywords as well – creating a piece with above-average length.
4. Perhaps there are not enough links on your website’s on-page elements. Provide enough elements to allow Google to crawl into your website and optimize it abundantly.
5. And this link building should be done appropriately because if not, if you perform bad practices, chances are, you won’t be ranked to the top like you want to.
However, you shouldn’t worry much because these 5 practices below can help you divert the scenarios through these following steps to fix it:
1. Check if there is a new algorithm Google update or the like – this happens often and you should know these updates to make sure that you base your optimization strategies here.
2. Have an audit of all your mistakes – in any aspect – to track down how you’re going to re-establish your web design or anything that needs attention.
3. Also, check if you have any ranking problems even years before so you can solve it immediately. There are already lots of tools that can detect this easily as well.
4. Know the Google penalties so you will be able to avoid them in the first place.
5. And you can ask a professional digital marketing company like us, Dow Group to help you with everything about your website.
We, Dow Group, are always ready to take your inquiry about digital marketing solutions like SEO services, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Web Development, E-commerce Optimization, and other services such as Web Design in Dubai. Kindly contact us at 04 374 84 24 anytime.