As an array of Web Design Services in Dubai is being offered by an endless number of companies and freelancers in the field of Web Design in Dubai, one of the dominant and highly-demanded trends in 2017 would be the responsive design frameworks which have been very essential to the job of web developers and favorably-used by them as well.
Those responsive web design frameworks have become this popular among web designers for the simple and clear reason of their effectiveness while being used in the development of all the user-centric applications that have amazingly invaded the modern industry.
CSS and HTML5 tags are two of the available responsive design frameworks, and they are considered to be the perfect choice to craft the exceptional web designs. Also, we gathered brief descriptions of the most recognized and popular web design frameworks that are widely used by web developers.
1. Bootstrap: this is considered to be one of the widely-used and preferred front-end development frameworks, and it’s become recently available with the latest Bootstrap 3 version.
Bootstrap allows its users to enjoy:
- Unmatched features
- Structured grid system
- Navigational element
- Start-up guide available for web developers
- Strong mobile support (for mobile-friendly websites)
Developers find this framework to be very malleable because they are able to create any sort of website without having to worry about getting trapped in the complexity of technicalities.
2. Foundation: such an exceptional front-end framework. It is not only a responsive framework, it is an ultra-responsive framework which is frequently used by all fresh developers because, it is the perfect framework to create smooth designs for web, mobile, and email templates. Foundation could be the most easily-learned framework thus, the perfect one for fresh users. It components is exceptional including:
- Library containers
- List of plug-ins
- Extended choices for developers
3. Pure: this is considered to be an overwhelming selection to be used in the accomplishing stage for websites.
It is an amazingly flexible framework that contains:
- Small set of CSS modules
- Tiny footprints
- Minimal style
- Very mobile-friendly
Developers can use it to write different styles by using this framework that also includes an extensive range of CSS components. It is an outstanding framework that includes a flexible customizer which enables the developers to create their most-convenient CSS framework.
4. Skeleton: It is a small responsive framework design that helps in the fast development of a wide variety of websites, no matter their size.
- Lightweight 960 grid base
- Mobile, desktop and tablet-friendly creations of quality
- Basic UI elements
- Foundation design
- Forms buttons
- Tabs and organized file structure
All these elements lead to building aesthetically beautiful websites in a decreased time of web development.
5. Montage: it’s an HTML5 framework which is considered as an awesome start for the development of modern web pages. Montage has many interesting elements that help in creating rich looking websites:
- Desktop and smartphone-friendly
- Reusable components with HTML templates
- Declarative component model
- Declarative data binding
6. Siimple: highly malleable and aesthetically crafted and concise front-end CSS framework that is used to finish clean web pages. This is a beautiful and popularly-used framework for creating web pages that are clean and flat. It is exceptionally good for user-centric websites and it could also be compressed down to 6KB in size. Siimple is most-convenient for fresh developers who can truly benefit from its minimal and clear designs in the creation of websites.
7. Gumby: this beautiful framework includes a very powerful customizer which enables you to create your own grid system and typography. It has the quality of SASS which helps in developing at a faster pace and encompasses all the features that turn it into an incredibly outstanding framework to make use of.
- Flexible grid
- Switches responsive images
- Well-defined UI kit
- Fancy tiles
- Best flexible responsive CSS frameworks
8. Semantic UI: This framework became very popular within a couple of tears, it could be incorporated easily into other frameworks allowing you to make use of third-party style guides. It has a number of interesting elements:
- Forms and breadcrumbs collections and more
- Sophisticate modules like popups, dropdowns, and sticky bones
This is a rich and practical framework that is popular among developers.
9. Cascade: This framework has a universal appeal which makes it easier for designers to incorporate numerous elements in their creative designs. This exact framework is perceived as a relief by developers because it offers them:
- Semantic and non-semantic grid layouts
- Base templates
- Navigational elements
- Table designs
Developers and designers enjoy the privilege of creating high-performance pages, with the flexibility of jumping from the older browsers to the new browsers. Cascade is most-suitable for developers who want to work on the component of a particular project.