- 27 Jan
How To Run A Great Blog On Your Website?
You wake up in the morning, rushing to your laptop because you’ve come up with this amazing idea, eager to share it with the public, thinking that it will attract more readers than ever. Once you finish writing and you’re completely satisfied, you publish your post and it hits you bad! You figure out it’s dead…No comments, No visits, No nothing…How come?
Blogging has become an essential marketing tool for all businesses, whether small or multinational, to drive traffic and develop better deeper relationships with clients. As a blogger for your business’s website, you are always on the run to find interesting hot topics to keep your brand connected and alive. Here are some quick tips that could help you manage a more successful blog:
- Post relevant content! If you are in the business of hospitality, your readers would not probably enjoy reading about the latest fashion trends! Put yourself in your reader’s shoes all the time.
- Keep your content fresh. No one wants to read about old used-up subject matters.
- Become your reader’s trusted source of information. Do not hesitate to post about your products/services and get effective feedback for future improvements.
- Let your personality and style shine through your articles.
- Grab your audience’s attention through a compelling story to enlighten and inform, not just for personal exposure
What to blog about?
Lack of ideas or lack of time can be distressful in running a blog. The best advice to be given when you have nothing on your mind to write about is to simply not write! Relax yourself, sleep on it and when an idea hits you, go ahead and put it on papers. STAR TIP: Remember! Your blog is not about you, it’s about your readers and what interests them. However, you should give it a personality as well to make it stand out.